"twenty fifteen" good byes and greetings
Good bye forever virtual diary.
Good ol' days.
But I finally think its time to change. It's been way too long. Its now or never. Always weaving in webs of bittersweet feelings. I don't think I will ever stop writing in such online diary spaces but for this virtual space, I'm going to have to leave it behind now and start a whole brand new chapter in another blogosphere space.
Bye chocoxbaby. What young crazy lovely memories you have kept for me in the past 10 years.
This virtual space has seen me through my joys, my quarrels, my naive thoughts, my erstwhile dreams, my friendships, my resentments, guilt, stories, movies, cold toes in bed, photographs, pancakes, my longing, bad choices, empty promises, imaginary friends, pretence, expectations, hopes, plans, my past... everything. A whole bunch of scattered thoughts.
Just finish watching Gone Girl and I'm just blown away. It's an interesting movie with all the twisted plot and just messes with your mind. Frustrated with the ending but at the same time relief for certain reasons at the same time. Super mixed feelings about the whole story plot. But I totally agree that its such a good movie to watch!
The next movie I probably want to watch is Into The Woods or Theory of Everything!
Been stressing out so much lately no thanks to fyp but hanging in there...
"i always come home to you"
Here's my kind of flashbacks for 2014!
- Had amazing delicious food adventures throughout this whole year! My photo rolls & Instagram is filled with so many food photos. I'm truly thankful for all the good food I was able to taste and am looking forward to more of it.
- I've travelled abroad for the first time with my boyfriend and family! It was a great experience not just experiencing the good diversity of food there and sights but also the feeling of travelling together with him was unbelievably exciting that we got to explore all these adventures together!
- Throughout this year I got close to really awesome people that can relate to me and also at the same time I would say truly, I indeed drifted slightly away from things & people whom I don't often see anymore due to not suggesting to meet up/catch up or lack of time/busyness.
I'm always happy if I suddenly talk to an old long time friend out of a blue at times because of all the awesome catch ups and talk about the past! :) However I guess life's busyness sometimes force us to make decisions.
But I guess God is fair, he has placed many other human angels around the world.. around me so that we would meet them and we would be each other friends.. not even sure what I'm typing here anymore so moving on.
- Did my first individual big project all on my own and despite everything I felt that I've achieved another milestone. Not a huge one but just a small step of faith that says I pushed my boundaries and did my best. (but now on to the next one – Final Year Project bring it on!!)
- Chopped off so much of my hair length!! I've been having long hair ever since as long as I could remember so I finally grew some guts and decided to have a change. So off with half of my hair length it goes! No regrets though once in a while I do miss my long hair but this short hair length has brought lots of convenience to me especially after showering because no longer have to wait so long to dry off my hair!
- My family adopted our very first dog in a long time! I never owned a dog before, ok so maybe when I was 3 but I can't even remember them so here's an actual dog that I finally can share a bond with! It's a pure breed chihuahua, his white unique stripes are what catches my eye as it's really interesting. He's such an enlivener to the house and family, bringing us much joy & happiness to us all. (except when he poops on the floor)
- Last but not least, I'm very thankful for the man that has not let me down and always believing in me and encouraging me when I'm at my worst moments. A man that leads me, sometimes a little cheeky but loves me whole hearty. We never once went to bed angry or upset at each other, not once. Truly proud of that as I love how we refuse to let the night end in arguments. He has changed not just my life but me too. In maturity, in his kindness & honesty and his great capacity of compassion, love & filialness for his loved ones.(so much bias) Seeing him & embracing his flaws really changed me whole hell lot throughout this year and I'm thankful for it.
I guess this is almost all of it.
"wish you all a happy long life"
End of the year... oh how time flies... yadah yadah reflect blah...
2014 hasn't been a great year but there are (some) good times and i'm still grateful for those. Felt like it just floated by so quickly. Looking forward to 2015 and hoping for even more better days! Less sadness and bad times especially since I'm finally turning 21 next year. Feels so surreal.
I don't even know what I want to do. Yes sure pursue university is an option but easier said than done. The thought of working just completely puts me off. Like after graduation immediately start working all that? Not that its a bad thing don't get me wrong but it's just so "routine". University fees aren't looking all that cheap either and don't even get me started on scholarships because seriously being true to myself.... just no. I doubt I can maintain any scholarships/A grades all that for years long. I'm definitely not a very studious type of cramming for 18 hours kind of student.
Well will just see how the future maps out. I just don't want to have any regrets in the future.
Not feeling very festive for the event. Like why do we have to always have the need to feel "happy" during festive seasons? Shouldn't we be happy everyday isn't that the point?
Just some 2am thoughts good night.
@ Wednesday, December 31, 2014 @ 2:05 AM